The outcome of the participation in the Global Insolvency Practice Programme is a certification honouring the candidate with the designation INSOL Fellow.
Other outcomes include:
- + Listing the candidate’s name on INSOL International’s website as a INSOL Fellow;
- +Press release of the results of the course, to be sent to a selected group of reviews and magazines on turnaround and insolvency, two of which may be chosen by the candidate;
- +Press release of the results of the course, to be sent to two professional organisations.
- +Participants that are awarded the Fellowship have an awareness of the mechanics of how international insolvency issues in a large part of the world are solved. They will have an increased understanding of the complexity of related questions and the principles underlying possible solutions, allowing them to make continuing and useful contributions to the improvement of the services to clients and other interested parties.
- +A participant’s credibility as an expert in matters of international insolvency will be recognised.
- +Fellows will receive a 30% discount on INSOL Seminars/Conferences/Quadrennial delegate fees for a set period of three years.
- +The participant who is first in class will be allocated a free delegate’s place at an INSOL Conference as a prize for being first in class and awarded the Stephen Adamson Award.
- +The top three Fellows will be recognised as passing with honours.
- +An awards ceremony where certificates will be awarded will take place at INSOL's Annual Conference.
- +Successful candidates after completing the programme will be able to use the title INSOL Fellow in all their professional publicity.
- +Participants who successfully complete the programme automatically become members of the INSOL International Fellowship Association.
Completion of the course is the only way to obtain an INSOL Fellowship. Further information about the Global Insolvency Practice Programme contact Heather Callow: firstname.lastname@example.org