INSOL International's Asia Hub in Singapore
Established in 2019, and located in Singapore, the Asia Hub provides opportunities for greater stakeholder engagement across the Asia Pacific region.
See more information on our LinkedIn page.
The establishment of the Asia Hub represents INSOL International’s desire to:
- Provide existing members with greater opportunities, and connections in the Asia Pacific region.
- Support and facilitate engagement with Member Associations in the region.
- Provide enhanced opportunities for education and training for practitioners in the region.
- Strengthen connections with universities, students, academics and non-government agencies in the region.
- Support the work of the judiciary, especially in emerging economies in the region.
- Assist in developing cross-border insolvency policies in the region.
- Develop and facilitate knowledge sharing of the insolvency and restructuring systems in the region.
Please use the links below to find out more about the Asia Hub and its events and products:
Bidding Adieu To Our Interns - 2024
Former interns Jung Sangbum (alumni of Singapore Management University ), Tristan Tan & Izzat Rashad (both alumni of National University of Singapore), reflect on their favourite experience of their internship stint with the INSOL International Asia Hub, share key takeaways and offer some parting advice to prospective interns.
Watch and listen in to the full video below: