INSOL International is a world-wide federation of national associations of accountants and lawyers who specialise in turnaround and insolvency. There are currently over 44 Member Associations with over 10,500 professionals participating as members of INSOL International. Individuals who are not members of a member association join as individual members.
INSOL also has ancillary groups that represent the judiciary, regulators, lenders and academics. These groups play an invaluable role within INSOL and provide valuable forums for discussions of mutual problems.
INSOL with its Member Associations will take the leadership role in international turnaround, insolvency and related credit issues; facilitate the exchange of information and ideas, encourage greater international co-operation and communication amongst the insolvency profession, credit community and related constituencies.
- + To work with and involve our Member Associations in our activities
- +To implement research into international and comparative turnaround and insolvency issues
- +To participate in Government, NGO and intergovernmental advisory groups and to liaise with these institutions on relevant issues
- +To participate in Government advisory groups and to liaise with Governments on cross-border insolvency issues
- +To assist in developing cross-border insolvency policies, international codes and best practice guidelines
- +To provide a leadership role in international educational matters relating to turnaround and insolvency topics
- +To facilitate the exchange of knowledge amongst our Member Associations through our conferences and publications
Through these goals INSOL International aims to assist its members with vital research, by developing internationally accepted legislation and guidelines and providing through conferences, the website and publications, a forum to exchange knowledge and learn from the experiences of other countries.