Next INSOL International Financiers Group Event:
We will be holding a closed Round Table for Financiers alongside INSOL San Diego on the afternoon of Wednesday 22 May 2024. We also aim to run a virtual event in March 2024.
For further information, please contact Susannah Thomson:
About the INSOL International Financiers Group
The INSOL International Financiers Group (IIFG), founded in the mid-90s, includes representatives from financial institutions and debt providers from around the world. The group is co-chaired by Mark Sutton, Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Stephen Hair, NatWest Group, UK with a steering committee made up of regional key contact representatives, the full list of committee members can be found below.
The purpose of the IIFG is to provide a forum for financiers whose primary focus of specialism is working with distressed credits, restructuring and/or insolvency.
The IIFG aims to enable members to hear and learn from not only their peers in other nations, but from practitioners, academics and the judiciary from around the Globe.
Financiers include but are not limited to, commercial banks, non-bank financial institutions, multilateral development banks, international financial institutions, bondholders, private credit providers, equity investors, fund managers, and insurance providers.
The IIFG will allow financiers to:
- meet to discuss current topics in work-outs, restructuring and insolvency across the Globe, particularly from a financiers’ perspective;
- increase membership of the Financiers Group and INSOL International and participation in INSOL International's initiatives by the Financiers Group;
- enable regional events for the exchange of knowledge and networking, with the aim of developing strong regional chapters of the Financiers Group;
- deliver technical initiatives, seminars or projects that would benefit both financiers and the wider INSOL International membership;
- deliver a Financiers Colloquium alongside INSOL International's annual conference;
- establish a financiers’ page in the INSOL International quarterly publication; and
- complement INSOL’s other focus groups and general membership.
Join the International Financiers Group
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Susannah Thomson.
Financiers can become members of INSOL International for an annual fee of GBP30.00. They also benefit from a 30% discount to attend regional seminars and the INSOL annual conference. Membership giving you full access to:
- Technical Library
Access a wealth of comprehensive reports and publications, plus your exclusive quarterly members' journal, online.
- Global Network
Connect with an international network of peers online and through an impressive programme of global events.
A range of internationally recognised qualifications tailored to the international insolvency industry.
Find out more about becoming a member of INSOL International below, or contact Jelena Wenlock:
International Financiers Group
INSOL Fellow, Co-Chair
|Commonwealth Bank of Australia
|Rothschild & Co.
|United Arab Emirates
|Asian Development Bank
|European Investment Bank
|Republic of South Africa
|Catrina Le Grange
|Republic of South Africa