The Richard Turton Award is an annual award funded by INSOL Europe, INSOL International, the Insolvency Practitioners Association and R3, the Association of Business Recovery Professionals, jointly created in recognition of Richard Turton’s unique role in the formation of all four organisations.
The Richard Turton Award provides an educational opportunity for a qualifying participant to attend the INSOL Europe Annual Congress with all expenses paid.
This award will be given to the best paper proposal and will be presented at the INSOL Europe Congress in Dubrovnik, Croatia, 6-9 October 2022.
We invite applications from any person who:
• is a national of a developing or emerging market country;
• works in or studies in the field of insolvency and restructuring law and practice*;
• is under 35 years of age.
The successful applicant will:
- Be invited to attend the INSOL Europe Congress in Dubrovnik, Croatia, 6-9 October 2022 , all expenses paid.
- Write a paper of 3,000 words on a subject of insolvency and turnaround agreed with the panel. This paper will be published in summary in one or more of the four Member Associations’ journals and in full on their websites.
- Be recognised at the congress and receive a framed certificate of the Richard Turton Award.
If you fulfil the criteria and are able to meet the requirements of the successful applicant, you are invited to apply by sending your CV, a 200 word statement outlining why you should be chosen, the title of your proposed paper and a brief synopsis.
For more information and to apply:
Application deadline: 30 June 2022
*Students satisfying the nationality requirement, but studying in another country, are also eligible to apply.