INSOL International's Asia Hub in Singapore
Established in 2019, and located in Singapore, the Asia Hub provides opportunities for greater stakeholder engagement across the Asia Pacific region.
See more information on our LinkedIn page.
The establishment of the Asia Hub represents INSOL’s desire to:
- Provide existing members with greater opportunities, and connections in the Asia Pacific region.
- Support and facilitate engagement with Member Associations in the region.
- Provide enhanced opportunities for education and training for practitioners in the region.
- Strengthen connections with universities, students, academics and non-government agencies in the region.
- Support the work of the judiciary, especially in emerging economies in the region.
- Assist in developing cross-border insolvency policies in the region.
- Develop and facilitate knowledge sharing of the insolvency and restructuring systems in the region.
Please use the links below to find out more about the Asia Hub and its events and products: