INSOL Early Researcher Academics (ERA)
INSOL ERA (Early Researcher Academics) forms part of the INSOL Academic Group and was established to integrate and support early researcher academics in the wider academic community of INSOL International. INSOL ERA brings together postgraduate students and earlier career academics with interest in academic research in the field of insolvency law.
The list of the INSOL ERA sub-committee members can be found here.
The purpose of INSOL ERA is to provide a forum and network to discuss cross-border and international corporate and consumer insolvency law matters. The aim is to create and strengthen collaboration opportunities among its members and between jurisdictions. We encourage early career academics to join INSOL International and participate in its events.
The future of insolvency law depends on a growing and thriving academic community, exchange of knowledge and research cooperation. INSOL ERA together with INSOL International and the INSOL Academic Group seeks to create a friendly community for the world-class scholars of tomorrow.
INSOL ERA Membership - Jump in!
If you are an early researcher and/or academic in the area of insolvency and you want to join INSOL ERA, please send an email to [email protected].
In the email, please include your name, institutional affiliation, preferred contact email address, current (academic/professional) position and specific insolvency law research interests. You will be added to our mailing list which is used to inform our members of various opportunities, such as calls for papers, conferences, fellowships, and scholarships.
There are no age, job or other restrictions: everybody is welcome.
INSOL ERA members are generally in the early stages of their professional or academic career. This usually means a member will:
• Have been working in Academia for less than 10 years after their Doctorate;
• Have been working in private practice on insolvency issues for less than 10 years; or
• Hold a position of Doctoral candidate, Post-doctoral researcher, Lecturer, Senior Lecturer or Assistant Professor.
It is possible to be a member of INSOL ERA without being a member of INSOL International. However, we strongly recommend our members to make use of the academic or student membership offered by INSOL International.
As a member of INSOL International you will be able to avail yourself of all the benefits and resources offered by INSOL International.
INSOL ERA Notice Board
- Publication project - The INSOL ERA collaborative project has been published! You can read the collection of short papers produced by Early Career Researchers here.
- INSOL Talks Podcast Series - the ERA sub-committee have been interviewing leading academics and practitioners in the field of insolvency. Hear what they have to say here.
- “Virtual Coffee” – webinar series to promote networking and exchange of knowledge among its members.
For more information and to join the next event, please email the INSOL ERA Chair, Eugenio Vaccari at [email protected].